Washington State Community College responds to the education and workforce needs of our community by providing dynamic and affordable programs within an atmosphere that promotes student success.
Our vision is to inspire individual excellence and success.
In creating an environment of trust and respect for faculty, staff, and students, the WSCC community strives to live by a set of values to be practiced each day and in each encounter.
- Respect – To acknowledge the humanity of all individuals through compassionate action.
- Ethics – To demonstrate honesty, integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
- Inspiration – To provide an atmosphere that encourages our campus community to develop, grow, and succeed as lifelong learners.
- Inclusion – To provide an atmosphere that fosters respect and acknowledges, explores, and embraces the diversity and uniqueness of all regional and global cultures.
- Success – To enable all students, faculty, and staff to be successful academically, personally, and professionally.
- Excellence – To reach our maximum potential as a community college through continuous improvement, institutional growth, excellence in teaching, and community engagement.
- Teamwork – To foster a culture of collaboration within the campus community that supports our mission, our students, our employees, and the surrounding area.
- Stewardship – To be responsible stewards of college resources: human, fiscal, natural, physical, and virtual.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Washington State Community College embraces human diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunities, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination. Discrimination against any individual based upon protected status, which is defined as age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status, is prohibited. Equal access to employment opportunities, admission, educational programs, and all other university activities is extended to all persons.