Washington State's Workforce Development program allows us to partner with area businesses and industries to offer advanced training and skill enhancement for employees.
We offer training in:
- Coaching Job Skills
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflicts (should we say Conflict Resolution)
- Real Estate Pre-Licensing
- Improving Work Habits
Customized Training Available in:
- Pipe & More
Chemical Operator Online:
- Chemical Operator
- Process Control
Registered Apprenticeship Program:
- EARN WHILE YOU LEARN program is offered through a Department of Labor Grant. Employers registered with the program can select an employee to participate.
- Take one technical course per semester (fall, spring, summer)
- Tuition costs are covered by the program