Considering advancing your Associate Degree?
You've come to the right place!
This guide provides a step-by-step approach to a successful transfer following your studies at Washington State. The student development office has both hard copy and computer resources to help you select and gather information on universities and colleges across the country. Deciding early to use both Washington State and another school to obtain a bachelor's degree can help you maximize your time at Washington State. You may be able to take extra courses that will transfer to the receiving school.
This section provides information to help you prepare for transferring to or from another institution. Choose topics below:
Transfer Information and Help
Washington State to 4-year Institutions
- Transfer Guidelines and Articulation Agreements
- Transfer Assurance Guide (TAGS)
- Contact information at Other Colleges
High School to College
- University/College Web Sites - Lab computers are equipped with the internet to provide access to educational institutions' web pages.
- University and college catalogs are available for use in the student services offices.
- Transfer Agreements for selected schools - Copies may be requested in the student development office.
- CAS: Course Applicability System, visit www.transfer.org to find out how your courses can transfer and apply to another institution.