Updated as of 3-15-2012
Are you ready for Q2S? The Quarters 2 Semesters is just around the corner. This check list will help you prepare well for the transition.
- Meet with your assigned Faculty Advisor, make a plan, and follow that approved plan to completion. Transition students should see their assigned faculty advisor or attend a program advising session starting Late Summer 2011. Together with the assigned faculty advisor, you will create a Degree Audit / Transitional Plan of Study that will guide you to graduation. Follow that plan!
- Check that your correct major is on file or declare one if you haven't already. To verify your major, log onto MyWSCC, go to Web Advisor and click "My Profile". To declare a major, submit a Change of Major form, available on the website on the Records Office page.
- Run a Program Evaluation. This online tool tells you where you stand academically and tracks progress toward your degree. To run a Program Evaluation, log on to MyWSCC, go to Web Advisor and then click "Program Evaluation."
- Finish before semesters arrive if you're close to graduation. Run a Program Evaluation to verify your academic status and meet with an advisor to plan your path to graduation.
- Schedule required courses in a sequence soon. For a seamless transition, complete required courses in a sequence, like Math 108, 109, 111, prior to semesters or take them all after the switch.