The Records Office at Washington State Community College will help you register for classes, add and drop classes, apply for graduation, order transcripts and so much more. The Records Office is located in the Main Building.
Students who wish to have a transcript of their work at Washington State Community College sent to another institution or to a prospective employer must submit a request in writing to the Records Office; requests by fax will be accepted if accompanied by a credit/debit card payment. There is a $15 fee per transcript.*
*Transcript requests in excess of five at one time will be charged $15 each for the first five, and $5 each in excess of 5.
Students should allow five working days for processing an official transcript. Official transcripts will not be issued during finals week for currently enrolled students.
To place a request, print and complete a Transcript Request Form, or you may stop by or mail a written request to:
Washington State Community College
710 Colegate Drive
Marietta, OH 45750
All requests must contain the following information. Missing information could delay your request. Please include:
- Your full name
- Any former names
- Social Security number
- Your return address
- Your daytime phone number (optional: email address)
- The name and complete address of each recipient you wish to receive your transcript
- Your legal signature to authorize the release of your transcript
- A fee of $15 for each complete transcript ordered
- If the transcript is being sent to you so you may forward it to other schools, be sure to request separate signed sealed envelopes.
- Please specify if you need your request to be held for current term grades.
- Your transcripts will be issued under your current name unless you complete a change of name form and attached the proper documentation.
- Make your check or money order payable for the full amount to: Washington State Community College.
Please do not send cash through the mail.
If you wish to check the status of a previously mailed transcript request, you may call (740) 568-1904.
Records Office Hours
- 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
The Records Office will be closed on the following days:
- Memorial Day, May 27, 2013
- July 4-5, 2013
- Labor Day, September 2, 2013
Contacting the Records Office:
Phone: (740) 568-1904
Fax: (740) 568-1965
|Residency Issues||ext. 1202|
|Graduation Petitions/Diplomas||ext. 1203|
|Transcripts Request||ext. 1204|
|Transfer Credit Evaluation||ext. 1206|
|Room/Building Requests||ext. 1201|