Spring 2016 Commencement & Pinnings - May 10-13, 2016
- May 10, 2016 - ADN Pinning/Graduation, 7:00pm
- May 11, 2016 - LPN Pinning/Graduation, 7:00pm
- May 12, 2016 - MLT Pinning/Graduation, 6:00pm
- May 12, 2016 - PTA Pinning/Graduation, 7:30pm
- May 13, 2016 - Pharmacy Technology, 5:00pm
- May 13, 2016 - Respiratory Therapy Pinning/Graduation, 7:00pm
Spring 2016 Commencement - May 14, 2016
- 9:30am - Arts & Sciences
- 11:00am - Business Technologies
- 12:30pm - Engineering, Industrial Technologies, Public Services and Health & Wellness
Summer 2016 Health Sciences Commencement & Pinnings - July 28-29, 2016
- July 28, 2016 - Massage Therapy, 6:30pm
- July 29, 2016 - Radiologic Technology, 7:00pm
Spring commencement ceremonies will be held Saturday, May 14th. In order to participate in the commencement ceremony, a student must have completed or be currently attending all courses necessary to satisfy degree or certificate requirements. If you finish your requirements during Summer, Spring or Fall Semesters, you are eligible to participate. There are steps you must take and deadlines to meet in order to graduate and participate in Spring graduation. Please review carefully the following information if you plan to graduate this year and/or participate in Spring graduation.
Meeting with Advisor(s)
Students must meet with their academic advisor to receive approval of their graduation plan. Once degree requirements are completed, the advisor will determine whether the student is eligible for graduation. No further forms are required to petition for graduation. Please take a moment and complete the Graduation Survey to help WSCC better serve our students through the Graduation process.
Update Contact Information
Students should keep their address and phone numbers current in WEBADVISOR. Students should also regularly check their Washington State Community College student email account to view important messages, sent by the Records Office, regarding degree requirements and progress toward degree completion.
Caps & Gowns
Students participating in spring commencement may come to the bookstore to purchase their regalia.
Graduation invitations will be available at a later date. Students may contact the bookstore with any questions.
Monday – Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am - 1:00pm
*Store hours will vary the week of graduation according to ceremony times.
If you have any questions about the following, contact the bookstore at 740-568-1907. http://wastatecc.bncollege.com/