Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN available – All shifts
Brookdale Marietta AL/MC (OH) 150 Browns Road Marietta, OH 45750
Job # BSL46570
Ready to make a difference?
As a resident care provider you’ll make a real difference by building relationships with residents at our senior living community.
You won’t just be serving meals or helping residents bath and get dressed. You’ll help them look and feel their best. You’ll deliver compassion, a sense of respect, and emotional support.
Extra effort gets rewarded at our community, and the opportunity for advancement in one of the fastest growing industries is within reach. We’ll help you achieve a balance between work and family.
Answer your calling for a more fulfilling career. Become a resident care provider at Brookdale.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living. Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Positive attitude and contagious energy
* High school diploma or GED
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must pass a drug screen and background check
If you’re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
Culture of teamwork:
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Schedule Full-time Primary Location United States-Ohio-Marietta Organization Hospice
As a Business Office Specialist for Amedisys, you will help our clinicians focus on patient care while you provide administrative, clerical and customer service support for the operational functions for the care center.
• Perform data entry and input of medical information and maintains patient medical records and data to support the billing, scheduling, payroll and compliance functions of the care center.
• File medical records, physicians’ orders, lab reports, progress notes, clinical notes, etc. on active and discharged patients and maintains security of all patient records and electronic medical records.
• Maintain office supplies and medical inventory supplies and distribution.
• Maintain the ongoing scheduling of patient visits for all assigned field staff, as well as communication updates, changes and new admissions to ensure continuity and coordination of patient care services.
• Greet visitors and answer the multi-line telephone and gives information to callers or routes calls to appropriate staff.
• Process, handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and all other correspondence (including electronic mail.)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of two years general office experience, with one (1) of those years having been in data entry or word processing functions.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees
The Chemours Company Parkersburg, WV