Below is a list of student service-related programs designed to help students achieve their academic and personal goals.
- Information for Academic Advising can be found here and here.
- To view your advisor in the directory, go here.
- Click here to see the online catalog for information about fields of study, academic programs, majors, and minors.
- Transcript evaluation information can be found here.
- Use the interactive Classes Schedule to search and register for classes. Go to MyWSCC, go to WebAdvisor, then the Students tab, then click on Register for Sections.
- To run an evaluation based on a declared program, log into MyWSCC, then click on WebAdvisor.
- Register & drop a class by logging on to MyWSCC, go to WebAdvisor, then the Student's tab, and then click on Register & Drop Sections.
- View grades by logging on to MyWSCC, go to WebAdvisor, then the Student's tab, and then click on Grades.
- For information about Retention Services click here.
- If you are struggling or need help with school click here to contact the Retention Coordinator by phone, e-mail, or office address.
- For information about support to stay in school, such as, easing the transition from high school to college, peer counseling, adult learning resources, disability services, and help with financial difficulties, click here.
- To drop a course, log-in to MyWSCC, go to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click on Register and Drop Sections.
- For information about student services, organizations, and campus life, click here.
Schedule of Classes
- Click here to view a schedule planning chart.
- For general information on the class schedule click here.
- To see key academic deadlines go to the Academic Calendar.
- To view course descriptions inside MyWSCC, go to WebAdvisor, Student tab, click on "Search the Course Listing" and click on the course name. You can also view course descriptions inside Washington State's catalog.
- View open classes with the "Search for Course Listing" inside MyWSCC.
- To find classes that meet at certain times, you can also use the "Search the Course Listing" inside MyWSCC.
- Use the "Program Evaluation" inside MyWSCC to see relevant courses needed to complete your degree.
- Course Instructors are listed with each course listing, inside MyWSCC.
Developmental Education Services
- View general information about the Washington State's Developmental Education services, including purpose, specific services provided, as well as contact information (includes Adult Basic Literacy and ESL programs).
- For information about Bridges to College Success courses, click here.
- Click here for an overview of Washington State's student and campus life.
- For information about Placement Testing click here.
- Click here for obtaining the assistance to transition into school, whether from high school to college or from the workplace to college.
- Bridges to College Success gives developmental help for reading, math and study skills.
Washington State Community College's website includes features designed to improve accessibility for all site visitors. If you feel that content on the site could be presented in a more accessible way, please contact us with your suggestions.
- Click here to view requirements to receive specialized services, and how to apply for these services.
- For information about how to schedule an office visit in person or via phone, click here.
- You can find information here about making special arrangements for exams through the Office of Student Disability Services (including arranging for extended time, a special quiet place to take the exam, and/or arranging to take the exam in alternative media).
- To register to use the library click here.
- Click here to find out about services provided by the library.
- Users can search the card catalog online for books, videos, and other materials from the library's main site - http://wscclibrary.wscc.edu/.
- Students at Washington State have access to OhioLINK materials. OhioLINK is a consortium of 88 Ohio colleges and universities, and the State Library of Ohio. Go to the library home page, and click the OhioLINK tab to search the database.
- Click here to find research tutorials.
- Click here to contact a member of the library staff for assistance.
Course Program Catalog
- To view the online Course Catalog, click here.
- Academic policies and regulations can be found in the Course Catalog and on our website here.
- A list of academic majors can be found in the Course Catalog and on our Programs page.
- Use links in the table of contents for general education requirements in our online catalog.
- Contact us for any questions regarding admission to a program/major.
Student Services provides academic and financial services to Washington State Community College students.
- Admissions information is organized by interested persons (e.g., high school student, non-traditional student, returning student, or transfer student). View information on how to apply, when to apply, getting started, or search FAQ.
- Find admissions requirements organized by type of incoming student. Click on the relevant link for the requirements.
- Click here to view general information about admissions deadlines.
- To estimate your college costs, try our new Cost Estimator. Click the cost estimator button on the right panel.
- For information on scheduling a campus visit, click here.
- To view a campus map, go here.
- To apply online, click here.
- You can make a payment online by going to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and clicking Make a Payment, under Financial Information.
Assessment & Testing
- Students can find information here about the COMPASS placement test.
- The COMPASS placement test is done in the Student Services lab. Please call 740-568-1930 or stop by the Student Services desk to schedule an appointment.
- For financial aid information click here.
- To get help filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), go here.
- To apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) go here.
- For FASFA deadlines click here.
- To see what it may cost to attend, check out our Cost Estimator.
- For information about various forms of available aid (e.g., grants, loans, federal work study, waivers, etc.), click here.
- To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, click here.
- To check the status of your FAFSA, go here, and click Start Here to log in.
- Log in to MyWSCC to view the different tools and information needed to register (e.g., my class schedule, register for sections, program evaluation, my profile, my advisor's contact information, etc.)
- Click here to view registration deadlines.
- View the Academic Calendar here.
- Log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and select the Search the Course Listing to search by preferred options (e.g., By subject, term, course number, time, day of week, instructor, delivery method, location, open status, etc.).
- To search for class availability, log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and select the Search the Course Listing.
- For information about registration or to get registration help, go to the Records Office page.
- To register for classes online, go to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click Register for Sections.
- To drop a class, log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click Register and Drop Sections.
- To print a list of your class schedule, log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click My Class Schedule.
- To manage your student account and to check your bills, log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and view the information and tools.
- Contact the Help Desk for issues related to student accounts. Click here to fill out and submit an online form.
- To view your account balance, log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab.
- You can find a change of address form on the Records page, or can log-in to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click Address Change under User Account.
- To select and request that the 1098T be automatically sent to the IRS, log on to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, under Financial Information click 1098 Electronic Consent. Previous 1098-T Forms can also be viewed from here.
- Make a payment online by going to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click Make a Payment under Financial Information.
- Get help solving problems related to your Student Account by clicking here to submit a request.
- View your Payment Plan Schedule deadlines by logging on to MyWSCC, then to WebAdvisor, Student tab, and click "View My Payment Plan Schedule" under Financial Information. Payment deadlines are also posted on the Business Office page under Payments.
- Link to the WSCC's student Records Office, to view the purpose and specific services provided.
- In the Contact Tab, you can view a detailed Records Office contact list with extension numbers.
- Change your address online by logging on to MyWSCC, inside WebAdvisor and choosing Address Change under user account. You can also make a name change by filling out the online PDF form on the student Records page and submitting it to the Records Office.
- For detailed descriptions of calendar events go to the academic calendar.
- Contact the Records Office for help with student records, including assistance with policies and procedures, privacy information, academic standards, and grading information.
- Link to the bookstore website to find information about purchasing books, clothing, gifts, computer supplies, software, and school supplies online.
- You can sign up for an online account with the bookstore, or log into their account to pay for merchandise online by credit card.
- If you are paying for books with financial aid, look on the bookstore website for student account charge dates listed in the right column.
- For WSCC's bookstore refund policy, click here.
- Log into your account at the online bookstore: link to textbook selection, and from the drop-down menus, select the term, department, course, section, and book title. Select new or used and add the book to the shopping cart; continue shopping until all books are selected. Check out and pay with a credit card.
- View Washington State's online orientation here.
- For information about scheduling a campus tour, click here.
- For information about student and campus life, click here.
- View a list of frequently asked questions, FAQ.
- View a list of general descriptions about the programs of study, with statistics on a typical student, time to graduation, etc., as well as the major and minor requirements on the program page.
- Take an online self-assessment to determine if a particular mode is right for you. Analyze the results yourself, based on the key provided.
- View general information about academic policies and procedures here.
- A list of academic deadlines are featured on the programs page. To view the academic calendar click here.
- Link to information about admissions. Info is grouped by relevance to your population segment (e.g., first time students, transfer students, visiting students, former students, dislocated worker).
- View a list of information grouped by relevance to your population segment (e.g., future students, current students, parents, alumni) from the homepage under the heading "Start Here".
- View a list of contact information for key staff only.
- For parking policies click here. For more parking information and fees, click here. To view a campus map click here.
Communication – Institution-to-Student
- Fill out a form online requesting a username and password from MyWSCC. Afterwards you will be able to use your MyWSCC username and password to gain access to your WSCC webmail, e-learning, and WebAdvisor applications.
- To view the academic calendar click here.
- You can go to WSCC's calendar page, click on an event for the details, and click the Remind Me button, Add to My Calendar button, or Notify Me button.
- Log-in to MyWSCC, go to WebAdvisor, and link to enrollment status to print an unofficial copy.
- You can log into MyWSCC to view current grades and transcript. Option to print or forward unofficial transcript and to request an official transcript.
- For faculty and staff listings click here.
- Update your contact information on MyWSCC in WebAdvisor, under User Account.
- View a list of contact information for general contacts.
- Submit a help request to the Help Desk for any technical problems by clicking here.
- For a list of current clubs and organizations at WSCC, click here.
- Student News and Information can be found here.
- For campus events, view WSCC's calendar.
- To find local attractions and events off campus, go to the Marietta Tourist and Convention Bureau site.
- To join a club, or for information about starting a club, click here.
- Provide feedback or ideas to administration by logging into MyWSCC and clicking "Submit a Suggestion".
- Find "Code of Conduct" policies and procedures can be found here.
- For more information about WSCC's career planning services click here.
- Email your advisor by logging on to MyWSCC in WebAdvisor, and clicking Email my Advisor.
- To take a career assessment, click here.
- To view all the programs and certificates offered at WSCC, view the Programs page.
- Read about job-hunting activities, such as: résumé writing, cover letter content, interviewing skills, and salary negation strategies. Find examples of résumés, cover letters and portfolios on the CCN site.
- Access job listings through CCN's site.
- Find out about available internships on the CCN site.
- For information on the Federal Workstudy Program, click here.
- Chat live with someone from Financial Aid by clicking here.
- For contact information for Financial Aid, click here.
- For more information about financial assistance sources, such as scholarships, grants, and loans, click here.
- To find budget planning information, click here.
- For more information about WSCC's wellness information, view the Student Health 101 site.
- WSCC routinely issues health alerts through the student email address.
- View employment opportunities at Washington State on the Employment page.
- Learn how to write a résumé and cover/thank-you letters or locate assistance for résumé/letter development on the CCN site.
- Search and apply for part-time or full-time jobs and internships on the CCN site.
- Learn how to prepare for an interview on the CCN site.
- Get online help from the Help Desk. Click here to submit a request.
- To register for a school email account, go to MyWSCC, click "First Time User?". Fill out the form on the First Time User discovery process. Receive immediate confirmation via the web; it will contain your new address, log-in instructions, and e-mail policies.
- To download FireFox, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Real Time Player, and other software that will assist in accessing online services, click here.