Today's business environment requires skills ranging from the analytical to the creative. The programs at Washington State provide a broad education leading to careers in information technology, business, accounting or office administration.
In our programs, you will gain marketable skills and network with area employers. As a graduate, you will be prepared for well paid career opportunities or the option to transfer to complete a four-year degree.
Programs available in Business Technologies:
- Accounting (1-Year Certificate)
- Business Management
- Computer Support Technician
- Computer Systems (1-Year Certificate)
- Cyber Security & Investigation (Associate of Technical Studies)
- Computer Graphics
- OAST - Executive Administrative Assistant
- OAST - Executive Office Support (1-Year Certificate)
- OAST - Medical Administrative Assistant
- OAST - Medical Coding