3 Weeks 'Til Fall Semester
July 29- August 2
- Log-in to Student Planning and complete the Financial Aid checklist.
- Confirm you’ve submitted all verification documents.
- Reapply for financial aid, if necessary (you have to complete a new FAFSA each year).
- Register for classes. Call the Center for Student Success for an advising appointment at 740-568-1913.
- Pay tuition by Friday, August 2. If you still owe a balance, make sure you have completed the student loan steps listed at wscc.edu/loans or set up a payment plan at the Business Office by calling 740-885-5633.
2 Weeks 'Til Fall Semester
August 5 - 9
- Get your books.
- Order your books online for pick-up or ship to home. If you are not using financial aid, you can pick up your books this week.
- Check on the availability of books that can be borrowed through OhioLink. Stop by the Library for details.
- Orientation. Every student is required to attend an orientation session. Register at wscc.edu/orientation
1 Week 'Til Fall Semester
- Relax, because classes start in only one week. But don’t forget:
- If you’re using financial aid, stop by the bookstore and pick up your books and supplies.
- Double-check your schedule on Student Planning for changes to section numbers, locations, and times. Contact your advisor for schedule changes if necessary.
- You can purchase meal tickets for Cissy’s Kitchen at the Business Office window using your financial aid. Bonus: If you still haven’t registered for classes, you can still do so through August 21.