FREE COVID Home Test Kits with same-day results!
WSCC is now able to offer free COVID home test kits to any faculty, staff or student. The kits can be picked up at WSCC and administered from the comfort and convenience of your home via a telehealth appointment. Results are available within the same day. To request your free COVID test, please complete this form. Once completed, details will be sent to you regarding test pick-up/administration.
Remember to follow these general protocols regarding testing:
- Get tested if you are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Notify WSCC if you have symptoms or receive a positive test result. Employees and students should complete the COVID-19 Notification Form.
- Stay home if you are experiencing COVID-related symptoms (fever, chronic cough, shortness of breath, etc.) or if you were in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- While waiting on test results, DO NOT report to campus. Quarantine at home and stay away from others in your household.
- If the test is negative, you may return to work unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare provider or local health department.
- If the test is positive, DO NOT report to campus. Contact the health department where you live and follow their isolation instructions. While you are required to report your test results to WSCC, the Health Department will also notify the College as part of contact tracing procedures.
Employees and students are required to be tested if they are symptomatic.
Additional Testing Options
WSCC has partnered with Marietta Memorial Physicians Care Express at 800 Pike Street, Marietta, OH, 740-373-3960, for testing. If you do not have health insurance, please contact Human Resources (employees) or the Center for Student Success (students) for assistance.
Employees and students may also choose from any of the local COVID-19 testing sites listed below or available on this list of local testing sites. There are differences among each site, including cost, result times, insurance eligibility, etc. so be sure to inquire for details to choose the site that is best for you. While waiting on test results, isolate yourself at home.
- Marietta Memorial Physicians Care Express, 800 Pike Street, Marietta, OH; 740-373-3960
- Quality Care Associates, 416 Front Street, Marietta, OH; 740-236-4131
- Walgreens, 300 Green Street, Marietta, OH; 740-374-1015
- Med Express, 2832 Pike Street #1, Parkersburg, WV; 304-489-3815
- Med Express, 1500 Grand Central Avenue #115, Vienna, WV; 304-485-3627