- This event has passed.
April 15, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
It’s time to register for classes, but before you do, you should start by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This document will help determine if you’re eligible for financial aid money that you can use for tuition, books, and more! It’s also often required if you plan to apply for any scholarships.
Here’s what you need:
- Your FSA ID to sign the FAFSA electronically
- Your social security number
- If you are registering for the Summer semester, you will need to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA. This requires your 2017 federal tax return, W-2s, and other income records.
- If you are registering for the Fall semester, you will need to complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA. This requires your 2018 tax and income information.
- Bank statements, records of investments, and records of any untaxed income (if applicable)<
- If you are a dependent student, a parent will also need to complete a portion of the FAFSA with their information that includes the items listed above.
You can complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and use WSCC School Code: 010453
If you have questions, our financial aid department is ready to help. Call 740-568-1908 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.) OR email email@example.com.
Attached is our FSA ID and FAFSA Steps for students and parents to use as a guide and a place to keep their important information.