- This event has passed.
July 9, 2021
Registered for Classes but didn’t complete the FAFSA? We can help!
The Washington State Community College (WSCC) Office of Financial Aid is offering free FAFSA filing services to all. If you are a high school senior, a college student, or adult getting ready to attend college, this service is for you. Find help completing your FAFSA and/or verification before the fall payment deadline on July 30th.
Here’s what to bring to FAFSA Friday:
- Your Social Security Number OR Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- Your FSA ID to sign FAFSA electronically.
If you are a dependent student, your parent will also need to complete a portion of the FAFSA with the above information.
Before coming to FAFSA Friday, students and parents can create an FSA ID to sign the FAFSA electronically.
- Go to fsaid.ed.gov.
- Create your FSA ID (username and password).
- Provide personal information (make sure your social security number, date of birth and name match what’s on your government-issued social security card).
- Provide profile Information (confirm information you entered and provide additional information). Make sure your information is correct. Errors could result in a delay or problem receiving aid.
- Select/create challenge questions and answers that you can remember.
- Review info and agree to terms.
- Verify your email address.
- Be sure to write everything down and bring it with you!
How to create your FSA ID. Go to https://youtu.be/K7ihhGk8mCY
Questions? Call us at 740.568.1908
Appointments can range from 30-45 minutes depending on student needs.