- This event has passed.
November 5, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on November 5, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The WSCC Financial Aid Office will be available to assist Students and Parents with filing the FAFSA.
The event is open to the community.
Complete your online registration here.
What to bring to FAFSA Workshop:
- Social Security Number OR Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Driver’s License and Date of Birth
- Your 2019 federal tax return, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Know your balance of cash, your savings and checking accounts, Records of Investments and any untaxed income (if applicable)
- Access to your personal email account
- Your FSA ID and password (if one has already been created)
- If you are a dependent student, a parent will also need to complete the parent section of the FAFSA with the above information and should have the above items with them.
***Due to COVID restrictions, we are asking that only one support person or parent attends with the FAFSA applicant.***