- This event has passed.
October 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The WSCC Financial Aid Office will be available to assist Students and Parents with filing the FAFSA during the Marietta Area College Fair held in the Main Building on the WSCC campus.
The event is open to the community, regardless of where you plan to attend college.
What to bring to FAFSA Workshop:
• Social Security Number OR Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• Driver’s License and Date of Birth
• Your 2019 federal tax return, W-2s, and other records of money earned
• Know your balance of cash, your savings and checking accounts, Records of Investments and any untaxed income (if applicable)
• Access to your personal email account
• Your FSA ID and password (if one has already been created)
• If you are a dependent student, a parent will also need to complete the parent section of the FAFSA with the above information and should have the above items with them.
No registration is needed — just drop in and get help completing your FAFSA!
For questions, contact the WSCC Financial Aid office at 740.568.1908.