November 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The WSCC Financial Aid Office will be available to assist Students and Parents with filing the FAFSA on November 15 from 4-7pm.
The event is open to the community.
Complete your online registration here https://forms.gle/dx6PxUbpxwY2gJZT8
What to bring to FAFSA Workshop:
- Social Security Number OR Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Driver’s License and Date of Birth
- Your 2021 federal tax return, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Know your balance of cash, your savings and checking accounts, Records of Investments and any untaxed income (if applicable)
- Access to your personal email account
- Your FSA ID and password (if one has already been created)
- If you are a dependent student, a parent will also need to complete the parent section of the FAFSA with the above information and should have the above items with them.