- This event has passed.
March 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mock Interviews with a Career Professional
Practice interviewing with a Student Success Coach and receive instant feedback in preparation for real interviews.
Mock interviews will be held on campus, by phone, or zoom. Students can select the format that best helps you to prepare.
Schedule an appointment today!
How to Schedule
- Schedule by clicking on the button link above
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and a position description that you gathered from the web or another source.
- Failure to cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to your scheduled time can result in losing mock interview privileges.
What to Expect
- A simulated interview with specific questions based on the information you provide
- Career Coaching feedback
What to Wear
This experience will simulate a real interview therefore you are highly encouraged to wear industry appropriate dress for the position in which you are interviewing. Your mock interviewer can provide guidance during the appointment if you are unsure of the appropriate attire.
What to Bring
- Positive Attitude: Treat your mock interview as though it is the real thing.
- A copy of your resume.
- The job description that you also submitted online.
How to Prepare
- Resume tips from Ohio Means Jobs.
- Cover Letter tips.
- See the Center for Student Success for individualized support. Email email@example.com or text 740.224.0012 for an appointment.
- What should you wear for a job interview?
- Practice your interview technique.
Note: Please cancel any mock interview you cannot attend at least 24 hours in advance to ensure access for other students.