Need help completing the FAFSA?
Join us for a FAFSA Workshop
Open to the Public
Washington State Community College (WSCC) will host two upcoming FAFSA Completion Workshops.
- Monday October 26, 2020 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday November 5, 2020 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Both to be held on the WSCC campus in the Main Building’s Business Wing (Rooms B204 & B205).
This free event assists students and parents with completing the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The 2021-2022 FAFSA opens on October 1, 2020. File early to get a head start on your college planning.
Please RSVP for the event online or by calling 740.568.1908.
It’s important to note, that students can attend the WSCC FAFSA Workshop event at WSCC regardless of where they plan to attend college.
The student (and parent) will need to bring the following items with them:
- Social Security Number, Driver’s License, Date of Birth,
- 2019 tax returns and W-2’s (if you worked in 2019),
- Know your balance of cash, savings, and checking,
- Personal email address, and FSA ID and password (if already have one).
Space is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. Pre-registration is required.
RSVP for the FAFSA Workshop Here