1. What is Pumpkin Chuckin’?
Pumpkin Chuckin’, also known as pumpkin launching, is a recreational activity and competitive sport in which participants use catapults to launch pumpkins across long distances, aiming for maximum distance or accuracy.
2. When and where is the Pumpkin Chuckin’ event?
The event is from 2:00pm to 7:00pm with Pumpkin Chuckin’ throughout the entire event! Please refer to our website or event announcements for specific details and directions.
3. Can I bring my own catapult to the event?
For the first year of the event, we will be providing the catapult for participants to use. Due to safety and logistical considerations, we kindly request that attendees do not bring their own catapults this year.
4. How can I participate in the Pumpkin Chuckin’ event?
To participate, simply bring your own creatively carved pumpkin to launch one of the pumpkins donated by [Business] at the event. We will provide the catapults for you to use.
5. Can I bring my own pumpkin to launch?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own creatively carved pumpkin to launch at the event. Make sure your pumpkin is not no bigger than 2 feet by 2 feet in size.
Also, Pumpkins must weigh above 5 pounds and below 11 pounds to ensure safe and effective launching, too large or too heavy to be safely launched by the provided catapults.
6. Are there any age restrictions for participation?
The Pumpkin Chuckin’ event is open to participants of all ages. However, minors must be under supervision at all times.
7. What happens if it rains on the day of the event?
The event will take place rain or shine, as long as it is safe to do so. In the event of inclement weather or any necessary changes, we will make announcements and updates through our website, social media channels, and event notifications.
8. Is there an entry fee for the Pumpkin Chuckin’ event?
Nope! This event is free for all who wish to participate!
9. Will there be food and refreshments available at the event?
Yes! We have a variety of local food truck vendors lined up to provide delicious food and refreshments for purchase during the event!
10. Are pets allowed at the Pumpkin Chuckin’ event?
While we love pets, for safety and sanitation reasons, we kindly request that attendees do not bring their pets to the event. Service animals, however, are permitted as required by law.
11. How can I stay updated with event announcements and changes?
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, announcements, and any changes related to the Pumpkin Chuckin’ event, please visit our website, follow our social media pages, or sign up for event notifications and newsletters.