Start here. Go far.
- Complete & submit a CCP intent to participate form to your school counselor by April 1.
- Attend a CCP info/planning session at your school or WSCC. WSCC’s info session dates and details are available at www.wscc.edu/ccp-events.
- Complete the WSCC application at www.wscc.edu/apply.
- Complete and submit the Mature Content Permission Slip and Student Questionnaire.
- Ask your school counselor to send your high school transcript to WSCC.
- Prepare for and take the appropriate readiness assessment(s) to determine what courses you’ll be able to take. Additional testing may be needed for English and math courses if necessary.
- Where you plan to take classes will determine who can assist you with getting registered.
- CCP classes at your school- contact your school counselor
- CCP classes at Washington State or online- schedule an appointment with your WSCC College Pathway Advisor
- Log in to your MyWSCC account.
- Get your textbooks.
- If you’re taking classes at WSCC or online, check with your school about your textbooks Some schools will provide them for you after you bring them a copy of your class schedule, and some will direct you to the WSCC Bookstore.
- If you’re taking classes at your high school, your high school will provide your books.
- If you plan to take an online course, sign up for our free one-week online readiness course at www.wscc.edu/online-learning.
- Attend CCP orientation.
You may be eligible for a select number of courses through CCP. For more info on how to get started, please visit www.ohiohighered.org/ccp/students-families.