Start here. Go far.
- Complete & submit a CCP intent to participate form to your school counselor by April 1.
- Attend a CCP info/planning session at your school or WSCC. WSCC’s info session dates and details are available at www.wscc.edu/ccp-events.
- Complete the WSCC application at www.wscc.edu/apply.
- Complete and submit the Mature Content Permission Slip and Student Questionnaire.
- Ask your school counselor to send your high school transcript to WSCC.
- Prepare for and take the appropriate readiness assessment(s) to determine what courses you’ll be able to take. Additional testing may be needed for English and math courses if necessary.
After You're Accepted
- Where you plan to take classes will determine who can assist you with getting registered.
- CCP classes at your school- contact your school counselor
- CCP classes at Washington State or online- schedule an appointment with your WSCC College Pathway Advisor
- Log in to your MyWSCC account.
After You've Registered for Classes
- Get your textbooks.
- If you’re taking classes at WSCC or online, check with your school about your textbooks Some schools will provide them for you after you bring them a copy of your class schedule, and some will direct you to the WSCC Bookstore.
- If you’re taking classes at your high school, your high school will provide your books.
- Attend CCP orientation.
Ohio Homeschool & Private/Non-Public School Students
You may be eligible for a select number of courses through CCP. For more info on how to get started, please visit www.ohiohighered.org/ccp/students-families.