Start here. Go far.
To enroll, you must fill out the online application for admissions and you are highly encouraged to submit an official high school transcript. High school transcripts are not required for acceptance but are required for scholarships and selective admission programs. If you're considering one of our Health Sciences programs, you will need to meet the additional requirements specific to each program. Learn more here.
- Where you plan to take classes will determine who can assist you with getting registered.
- CCP classes at your school- contact your school counselor
- CCP classes at Washington State or online- schedule an appointment with your WSCC College Pathway Advisor
- Log in to your MyWSCC account.
- Get your textbooks.
- If you’re taking classes at WSCC or online, check with your school about your textbooks Some schools will provide them for you after you bring them a copy of your class schedule, and some will direct you to the WSCC Bookstore.
- If you’re taking classes at your high school, your high school will provide your books.
- Attend CCP orientation.
You may be eligible for a select number of courses through CCP. For more info on how to get started, please visit www.ohiohighered.org/ccp/students-families.