Employees and students are required to report symptoms or positive test results to Human Resources (Employees) or the Center for Student Success (students).
When reporting to campus each day, all students, faculty, staff, and registered guests must report to the Library for mandatory temperature checks. At that time, you will be asked a series of health questions and will receive a colored wristband to wear which indicates that you have completed the health check.
Some local COVID-19 testing sites are listed below or available on this list of local testing sites. Cost varies, be sure to ask. While waiting on test results, isolate yourself at home.
- Physicians Care Express, 800 Pike Street, Marietta, OH; 740-373-3960
- Quality Care Associates, 416 Front Street, Marietta, OH; 740-236-4131
- Walgreens, 300 Green Street, Marietta, OH; 740-374-1015
- Med Express, 2832 Pike Street #1, Parkersburg, WV; 304-489-3815
- Med Express, 1500 Grand Central Avenue #115, Vienna, WV; 304-485-3627
These requirements will be updated as new information about the virus develops and we monitor and evaluate data. (Last updated July 1, 2020)