Alternatives to Graduation pathways Teacher/Coordinator
Applicant must possess a valid Ohio Teaching license or show evidence of being able to obtain one. Secondary social studies and/or intervention specialist preferred. Knowledge and understanding of Ohio’s graduation pathways. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, sensitivity to confidentiality and student issues, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills in a challenging environment. Self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision. Classroom teaching experience at the high school level. Possess a desire to help at-risk youth successfully navigate high school success and career exploration.
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, three letters of reference, and a copy of license/certification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an outgoing sales and goal-oriented person to join our rapidly growing team. This is a unique opportunity to join our sales and marketing company and work with a great team and great clients! Mar-Pak, Inc. is an Industrial Packaging company. Serving customers all over the United States since 1983.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part analytical, part creative and wicked smart
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting
- Can “find anyone” and “talk to anyone”
- Has a knack for spotting opportunities and providing solutions
- Extroverted to the max: affable and witty
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Can maintain good relationship with customers
- Shows a desire to learn
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interaction
- An urge to take action
- An insatiable curiosity for learning things.
- Cold calling leads
- Identifying new opportunities
- Quoting customers
- Traveling to customer locations
- Maintaining sales territory
- Working with sales CRM
Applicants should send resumes to Chuck Watt at email@example.com
WTAP is looking for a Technical Media Producer for directing our weekend and weekday newscasts as well as monitoring and quality control of our six television stations. The job consists of working from 3:00pm to 12:00am with an hour break Saturday through Tuesday or Wednesday with a flexible 8- or 10-hour day.
Applicants must be 18 years old and have experience in childcare. Practical experience as well as professional training is highly desired. Resumes must include 3 references. References should be able to answer questions about the experience and character of the applicant. Person hired must be able to pass a criminal background check. Proof of vaccination for Covid-19 is required. Masking is required. The age range of children will vary from infants to 4th graders. Pay for position is $15.00 per hour. Childcare worker will be paid for one hour’s work if no children show up. Sunday mornings
Applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy Family Farm
Stacy Family Farm is looking for employment for 4-6 weeks starting early May. Positions include working the stand, running registers, customer service, and strawberry picking (lay down job).
Applicants should send resumes to email@example.com
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, modify, and install/construct instrumentation equipment and controls as assigned by the supervisor or project leader.
- Provide technical input to customers regarding design, installation, repair, and safe operation of equipment and systems.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve existing processes.
- Support the instrument I/O system checkout, commissioning, and optimization of equipment to help implement capital projects.
- Lead by example in safety, quality and work ethic, demonstrating personal initiative in all areas.
The Arbors at Marietta is seeking LPN’s. Coordinate and provides nursing care for skilled nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
Glenwood is seeking a Staff Nurse, LPN to join our team! This position is responsible for operating within scope of practice to coordinate care delivery interventions for residents in assigned area in accordance with current professional practice standards, physician's orders, community policies and procedures, and local, state, and federal regulations.
Seeking students interested in a career in the power sector. Perform detailed design of overhead and/or underground electric distribution systems. This work includes the preparation of field notes, drawings, specifications, and design estimates. Possess an analytical competence to interact with variety of individuals including engineers and experienced distribution system designers.
Ables Inc. is seeking an Apprentice Electrician to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for installing electrical equipment including wiring. You must be able to read and interpret blueprints. All employees of Ables Inc. must be knowledgeable in their field and provide excellent customer service.
- Performs routine maintenance duties involving oil and air filter changes, power steering service, hydraulic systems, air conditioning, suspensions, brakes (including air), PTO’s, wheel bearing, and hubs, electrical and emission systems, pumps, and other miscellaneous maintenance activities as needed for reliable performance.
- Inspects vehicle framework, suspension, lighting, exhaust, and associated components to meet registration requirements.
- Fabricates special sockets, wrenches, hoses, fittings, and other apparatus as needed for terminal maintenance.
- Performs variety of vehicle body repairs including panel replacements, welding, painting &/or refinishing.
- Utilizes laptop computer to perform engine and emissions systems diagnosis to identify and plan proper repairs.
- Completes annual DOT truck inspections and coordinates annual tank and trailer inspections.
- Provides maintenance, repair and replacement of terminal equipment including, but not limited to pumps, gear reducers, valves, meters, generators, gates, etc.
Progressive Insurance is seeking Customer Care Representatives. This position is responsible for answering incoming calls from individuals seeking help. They provide guidance in gathering information regarding programs, placing orders, scheduling, and resolving conflicts. Many of these positions can be worked from home
Local company seeks experienced fitters for steel fabrication shop. Work would include reading drawings, reading a tape measure, fitting of basic beams with clips and stiffener plates, and fitting together skids. Carpenters can apply we are willing to train. Wages commensurate with experience. Full health insurance benefits available. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a key role within the Operations Function, and it will report to Production Supervisor. Candidates will be required to monitor and operate high hazard chemical plant equipment and facilities (i.e. distillation, polymerization), including field equipment, insure quality and conformance with standard operating procedures. Maintain safety standards at all times and initiate and follow emergency procedures when necessary. Perform basic maintenance repair and upkeep on area equipment.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office is currently seeking applications for the position of Female Corrections Officer at the Washington County Jail. If you have a passion for public service and want to help others, this may be the career for you.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office is currently seeking Deputy Sheriff applicants for 2 positions in the Security and Transportation Division, 205 Putnam Street, Marietta, OH (Washington County Courthouse). If you have a passion for public service and want to help others, this may be the career for you.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Accounting Assistant is responsible for compiling all relative documents for approval and payment of invoices. This position also maintains assigned accounts payable files. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
Skilled Construction of all types (concrete, carpentry, etc.)
Chief Financial Officer
Oil and Gas Laborers
Maintenance-Groundskeeper / Property Management
Shipping/Receiving & Delivery driver
Accountant - w/ QuickBooks
Multiple Banking Jobs
Cooks / Kitchen workers
Production Specialist Supervisor