MOVE’s Top 5 Jobs of the week
- Graphic Design
- Professional Industrial Sales
- Property Management Maintenance
- Hydro blasting
Bill Wilkinson at email@example.com
The Ely Chaman Education Center is seeking an administrative specialist. Starting with the 2022-2023 school year, the Administrative Specialist position will be part-time during the school year, up to 20 hours per week as determined by the Executive Director. It is anticipated that the position will be full-time during the summer camp months.
The Administrative Specialist job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Maintain vigilance in controlling electronic access to the building entrances
- Maintain professional front desk environment and assist parents, visitors, and staff as needed
- Direct phone calls to the appropriate staff
- Assist in maintaining preschool/afterschool records per state requirements
- Utilize QuickBooks to manage records of receipts and invoices
- Assist in maintaining required records for Summer Food Service Program and Department of
- Education Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Complete all training as required by OCCRRA, Job and Family Services, and other licensing
All required training is paid by Ely Chapman Education Foundation.
For More information, contact Lori Ullmann, Executive Director or Gary Williams, Development Director at 740-376-9533. Please send resumes to Ely Chapman Education Center, 403 Scammel Street, Marietta, OH 45750 or fax to 740-376-9660.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is seeking radiology technologists. Current openings include MRI, Cat Scan, General Radiography, and Ultrasound. Visit Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s Career page to find current postings for Radiology and more. NCH is currently offering sign-on bonus as well as relocation assistance in certain cases.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus for MRI positions and relocation assistance available
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for Radiologic Technologist, CT Technologists and Sonographers
For more information, contact Sanket Patel, MLHR, RACR Sanket.Patel@nationwidechildrens.org
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office currently has openings in the following positions:
- 1 Nurse, starting at $27.37/hr.
- 2 Deputy Sheriffs – Security & Transportation Division (commissioned through OPOTA), starting at $20.30/hr., or $21.86/hr. with experience
- Corrections Officers, starting at $20.30/hr.
Minimum Requirements for all positions are as follows:
- 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- Valid operator’s license
- High School diploma or GED
- Good moral character
- Pass an intense background check
- Pass a polygraph and medical examination / drug screen
This is an entry level position with training provided. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Travel is required, sometimes for a long period of time. Transportation is provided to the jobsite from our Marietta office. Requirements include Travel, working 12-hour shifts (days and nights), lifting 50-100 pounds on a regular basis, work at heights exceeding 100' on safety guarded metal grate, work within confined space, work in temperature variable conditions, and able to stay alert for the duration of a 12-hour shift (days and nights). Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to employment. For more information about Vadakin, Inc. please visit www.vadakininc.com.
A wireline operator is responsible for applying the appropriate procedures for the operation of wireline equipment, tools, and techniques to ensure quality and cost-effective services to each customer.
The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction has been tasked with front line crime reduction through rehabilitative treatment and programming efforts provided in a safe, secure and humane correctional environment and effective community supervision. Our goal is to protect the public through helping individuals turn away from crime and become productive, contributing members of our communities, ensuring a safer Ohio for all Ohioans now and in the future.
To learn more about our Institution, please visit our website at www.drc.ohio.gov/nci
To learn more about our agency, please visit our website at www.drc.ohio.gov
For questions, please email DRC.NCIRecruit@odrc.state.oh.us
The entry level production employee works in indoor and outdoor chemical process operations using a Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and other automated systems. Beginning technicians will perform diverse and manual tasks as assigned, which may include, operating production processes, housekeeping and operating packaging equipment.
The primary responsibility of the Cell Processor/General Labor is to preform work necessary to maintain efficient operation of the Plate production and recovery process.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers that involve ordering picking, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts.
As an unlicensed member of the team, this person is responsible for documenting the physician’s or licensed independent practitioner’s dictation and/or activities into the medical record.
The Service and Support Coordinator acts as the primary point of contact for individuals’ eligible for services from WCBDD. This includes individuals living at home with their families or living in other community settings. The Service and Support Coordinator may act in cohort with another agency or individual in coordinating services (i.e. mental health providers, Job and Family Services or Children Services), and may be the lead coordinator.
- Skilled Construction of all types (concrete, carpentry, etc.)
- Chief Financial Officer
- Project Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Oil and Gas Laborers
- Medical Billing
- Maintenance-Groundskeeper / Property Management
- Customer Service
- Shipping/Receiving & Delivery driver
- Machine Operator
- Loan Officer
- Electrical Engineer
- Accountant - w/ QuickBooks
- Multiple Banking Jobs
- Service Technician
- Computer Programmer
- Cooks / Kitchen workers
- Production Specialist Supervisor
- General Laborer
Visit OhioMeansJobs- Washington County
1115 Gilman Ave.m Suite B, Marietta, OH 45750
Follow them on Facebook- Ohio Means Jobs- Washington County