Office Assistant, Registrar/Financial Aid Assistant
Adult Technical Training- Washington County Career Center
Minimum high school diploma, related Postsecondary Certificate/Credential or Associates Degree preferred. Possess excellent clerical skills, minimum 2 years of experience preferred. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, sensitive to confidential issues, detail oriented with excellent organizational skills in multi-task environment. Self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
Responsible for secretarial, clerical, and operational duties that effectively and efficiently support the operation of the record keeping in the department. Accurately handle monetary transactions and maintain balance of the cash drawer. Utilize and maintain data in the student information system.
Coordinate collections with Attorney General. Refund requisitions and processing for student accounts. Student payment plan agreement creation and payment monitoring, distribute late payment reminders. Ability to communicate and relate with staff, students, and public in a positive manner.
Qualified, interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Health Care Instructor
Washington County Career Center
Conduct laboratory (hands-on) and theory instruction for high school students preparing for a career in medical/health fields.
Must be a registered nurse
- Applicant must possess a valid Ohio teaching license or be able to obtain one.
- Must have a minimum of five years of recent work experience in the field of nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Individual should provide evidence of leadership capabilities, motivational, and successful experiences in human relations.
- Must be willing to enroll in the Teacher Education Program.
Qualified, interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and a copy of your certifications/license to email@example.com.
Electrical Engineering Technician
About the Company
Tech4Imaging is a Columbus company located in the Bethel Road area. We are an engineering-focused company that designs and manufactures industrial imaging and flow measurement equipment that serves the needs of energy, chemical, and aerospace clients. We are a growing company and most of the employees are engineers or technical staff.
About the Job Opportunity
The job will involve working closely with hardware and firmware design engineers to build prototype circuits, test complex circuits with tools such as oscilloscopes and multimeters, identify solutions to technical design or manufacturing problems, perform manual reworks, inspect products for compliance, assemble electronics systems, create diagrams and schematics, write test reports and technical specifications, and give technical presentations as required.
Requirements and Skills
• US citizen or permanent resident
• Strong logical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent soldering and reworking skills
• Must be able to read and understand electrical prints and schematics
• Good observational and analysis skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Understand how to perform repeatable experiments
• Good personal time management skills
• High level of creativity and curiosity
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365
• Autodesk, SolidWorks, Altium Designer, and Matlab skills are preferred
• Laboratory organization and management
• Laboratory safety management
• Inventory control
Please email resume and cover letter to Dr. Qussai Marashdeh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highway Technician 1 (2 Positions)
Ohio Department of Transportation
The Ohio Department of Transportation – District 10 is seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
We will be accepting applications 09/07/2021 – 09/16/2021.
Please click on the hyperlinked position title above to view details and to apply for this position. Click on the word “Apply Online” towards the bottom left of the page and submit an online application. To find the job posting without clicking on the hyperlinked position title above, you will need to search by the agency (e.g., Transportation –District 10), location or category at http://careers.ohio.gov/.
Please list ALL ODOT (each position held) and PRIOR work history! Work history with dates and duties must be included for each position held. Work history must also show how you meet minimum qualifications for position. Applications that do not, will not be given consideration.
The Mechanic will perform skilled repair and maintenance of transportation vehicles and dock equipment; inspect motorized and mechanical equipment; maintain inventory; and diagnose problems and determine the extent of necessary repairs.
- Repair, adjust and overhaul a wide variety of diesel and gasoline engines in transportation vehicles and dock equipment.
- Comply with all company policies, local work and safety rules, as well as federal, state, and local regulations that govern the industry. Perform the required paperwork and/or computer records accordingly.
- Inspect, repair, replace and modify components of engines including drive lines, transmissions, brake systems, clutches, and steering assemblies.
- Repair or replace ignition parts, diesel injectors and carburetors. Replace faulty parts including wheel bearings, shock absorbers, oil seals, emission systems, exhaust systems, generators, distributors, lights and switches.
- Perform routine servicing, lubricating, and greasing of vehicles.
- Perform electronic diagnostics and troubleshoot electrical systems; repair and replace faulty components including wiring.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in equipment maintenance.
- Mechanical background with a basic knowledge of equipment.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- College degree or technical certification.
- Experience in trucking, LTL or diesel mechanics.
MOVE Staffing has an immediate job opening for a bookkeeper in Marietta, OH.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Data entry into QuickBooks
Assisting in payroll
Reporting directly to accounting staff
Apply online or in person at 197 Front St. Marietta, OH or at 1907 Grand Central Ave. Vienna, WV
Mobile Expert $ 18/HR AVG All-In
T-Mobile Premium Retailer I iMobile LLC
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS**!!!
The ideal candidate will bring:
A strong desire to learn and master the skills required of our teammates and to build meaningful connections with our customers.
Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
Multi-lingual not required but a plus.
Be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs.
ALDI- Vienna, WV
Position Type: Part-Time
Starting Wage: $14.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory.
• Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location.
• Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
• Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Selects products efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Problem-solving skills.
Full-Time Store Associate
ALDI- Vienna, WV
As a Store Associate, you’ll be responsible for merchandising and stocking product, cashiering, and cleaning to keep the store looking its best. You’ll enhance the customer shopping experience by working collaboratively with the ALDI team and providing exceptional customer service.
Position Type: Full-Time
Average Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Starting Wage: $14.00 per hour plus a pay increase after the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities
• Processes customer purchases, perform general cleaning duties, stocks shelves and merchandise displays neatly
• Provide exceptional customer service, assisting customers with their shopping experience
• Collaborate with team members and communicate clearly to the store management team
• Provide feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues
• Participate in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines and monitoring inventory for accuracy
• Adheres to cash policies and procedures to minimize losses
• Complies with all established company policies and procedures while upholding the security and confidentiality of documents and data
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications
• Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service
• Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately
• Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to stay organized, give attention to detail, follow instructions and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner
• Meet any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages
Kelly Services is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Parkersburg, WV. This is a full-time permanent position.
In this role you will perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks and present a professional image of the firm to callers and visitors. Assist the professional staff with all administrative duties to include scanning, typing, copying, setting up new clients in the firm’s software program, contacting clients for tax information and to pick up their tax & accounting information, prepare & mail quarterly estimate vouchers, prepare, distribute, and maintain individual & business engagement letters for clients, and other duties as assigned.
• Answer telephones and greet callers and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Receive and transmit telephone and fax messages accurately and timely
• Maintain USPS postage machine; prepare & drop off items to be shipped using FedEx or UPS
• Maintain firm calendar and conference room calendar
• File, scan and/or maintain tax and accounting library materials, workpapers, and correspondence.
• Type and proofread correspondence using Microsoft Office products and/or Adobe
• Assemble individual & business tax returns and financial statements; providing a professionally finished product to hand to the client.
• Maintain office supplies inventory, shred confidential materials
• Work with cleaning vendor to ensure work is being completed properly and in the proper time frame
• Communicate with the landscaping vendor seasonally to ensure grounds are properly maintained
• Notify management of any structural or maintenance issues in the building that need addressed
• Communicate with copier vendor to maintain copiers on each level
• Ability to type proficiently and accurately presenting a professionally finished document.
• Familiarity and experience with general office equipment and office programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
• Good Data Entry Skills
• Associate’s degree preferred
Please call (304)295-0205 or email your resumes to email@example.com with Administrative Asst in the subject line, to APPLY TODAY!
The Shift Manager is responsible for Quality and Services systems in the restaurant. Shift Managers coach and train Donatos Associates to produce the highest quality food and to provide friendly and honest service. The Shift Manager may open or close the restaurant in the absence of a salaried Manager, ensuring a quality opening and/or closing by completing administrative responsibilities while maximizing the safety and security of our Associates, Customers and Assets.
Restaurant Associates are high-energy team players who serve our customers and produce the finest quality product. Each workday may vary; mid shifts and closing shifts, weekday and weekend shifts, holidays, or even the length of the shift or the store location may affect the tasks perform. Your shifts will be challenging, fun, and likely different from the previous shift! Typical duties include checking day dots, stocking paper products, cleaning as needed, making salads or subs, topping pizzas, or working the window or front registers.
Gas Compliance Project Employee
Project level position in our Field Metering Services department with potential for full time employment. There are multiple positions available spread out across the following shops: Ashtabula (Ashtabula County), Akron, Canton, Eastern (Cuyahoga County), Northeast (Lake County), and Youngstown.
We are seeking individuals with strong customer service skills and a desire to learn and perform advanced tasks. In this role, you will perform a variety of inspections on meters and metering equipment, which may include reading meters and Inspectioning interior/exterior service lines and meters for leaks and/or outside atmospheric corrosion inspections. In addition, you will operate associated data entry devices and report inspection results required by the work performed.
The project position will have a primary term of two (2) years, with opportunities to extend term.
Working hours will be eight (8) hour shifts between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00pm, Monday through Saturday. 90% Outside work, majority of the day spent walking and/or driving rural and city routes to complete meter inspections.
Rate of pay will be $20.93 per hour.