Remember to follow these general protocols regarding testing:
- Get tested if you are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Follow the latest CDC guidelines for testing here.
- For a complete list of COVID-19 symptoms, click here.
- Notify WSCC if you receive a positive test result.
- Stay home if you are experiencing COVID-related symptoms (fever, chronic cough, shortness of breath, etc.).
- While waiting on test results, DO NOT report to campus. Quarantine at home and stay away from others in your household.
- If the test is negative, you may return to work unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare provider or local health department.
- If the test is positive, DO NOT report to campus. Follow current CDC Isolation Guidelines.
Additional Testing Options
Employees and students may also choose from any of the local COVID-19 testing sites listed below or available on this list of local testing sites. There are differences among each site, including cost, result times, insurance eligibility, etc. so be sure to inquire for details to choose the site that is best for you. While waiting on test results, isolate yourself at home.
- Marietta Memorial Physicians Care Express, 800 Pike Street, Marietta, OH; 740-373-3960
- Quality Care Associates, 416 Front Street, Marietta, OH; 740-236-4131
- Walgreens, 300 Green Street, Marietta, OH; 740-374-1015
- Med Express, 2832 Pike Street #1, Parkersburg, WV; 304-489-3815
- Med Express, 1500 Grand Central Avenue #115, Vienna, WV; 304-485-3627