HealthSouth Western Hills
is an inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
We are currently looking for:
RN’s and LPN’s – Full-time and PRN – Shifts available are 6p-6a and 10p-6a
SIGN-ON BONUS FOR Full-time RN’s – $3,000/LPN’s – $2,500
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits for Full-time start on first day
- Shift differential
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- CPR & WV license or eligibility required
Rehabilitation Nursing Technicians/Nursing Assistants – PRN
Individuals with previous patient care experience and/or certification preferred (but not required) and enthusiasm for helping others are strongly encouraged to go online and fill out an application. CPR Certification required and shift differential where applicable.
Apply online at www.healthsouth.com/careers.
HealthSouth Western Hills Rehabilitation Hospital
3 Western Hills Dr.
Parkersburg, WV 26105
304-420-1300 or 800-242-1301
Zides Sporting Goods
Ann Laing with Zide’s has reached out to us with an employment opportunity of 20 hours per week. This person is responsible for data entry of all sales received from outside sale persons. Additionally, this person will have clerical/filing responsibilities. Ideally, the person would work 9am to 1pm but that is flexible for current students.
If there is any interest, they can email a resume’ and cover letter to Ann Laing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeepRock Disposal Solutions is needing a Data Entry Clerk
This position is a primary point-of-contact for customers, vendors, and employees. Maintains customer invoicing database by entering ticket information and customer account information. Works with the Business Manager and General Manger, providing support to the office operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a first line of contact for customers, vendors, and employees. Provides a welcoming and professional experience for at each point of contact. Answers the office phone, directs callers as necessary, takes messages, and provides information to callers.
- Responsible for ticket processing and tracking, prepares data for entry into computer database, enters information accurately and efficiently.
- Reviews tickets and data for deficiencies, resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures, or contacts team leader for clarification and resolution.
- After data has been entered, reviews for accuracy, corrects errors and makes adjustments as needed.
- Establishes priorities for entry to meet customer and business needs.
- Maintains customer information in
- Works closely with the Business Manager, providing support as needed. Takes on tasks to assist with the efficient operation of the office.
Email email@example.com for more information.