Full Time Faculty
Powersports & Automotive Technician (Full Time/ Nine month contract) - applications will be accepted until May 17, 2018
English Composition (Full Time/ Nine month contract) - applications will be accepted until May 17, 2018
Biology (Full Time/ Nine month contract) - applications will be accepted until May 17, 2018
Vice President for Academic Affairs - applications will be accepted until March 16, 2018
Resident Assistant (RA) Upward Bound - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Assistant Director of Public Service and POBA Commander (PT) - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Washington State Community College is seeking applicants for the following Adjunct Faculty positions.
- This position requires an Associate’s degree in a related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred):
- Automotive Instructor
- Diesel Instructor
- Powersports Technician
- Welding Instructor
- These positions require a Bachelor’s degree in a related field:
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Faculty Instructor
- These positions require the completion of an approved registered nursing education program; experience for at least two years in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse; a bachelor’s degree in nursing, MSN preferred; a current valid license in the state of Ohio; a valid West Virginia license may be required for ADN clinicals:
- Clinical Faculty LPN
- Clinical Faculty ADNSummer ADN positions - ADN needs a BSN with obstetrics experience. Available for 4, 10 hour clinical days on Wednesday or Friday at Camden Clark. The four weeks would be schedule between June 6 and July 27th. The qualified applicant must have a West Virginia RN license.Fall ADN and LPN positions - ADN and LPN need BSN with medical surgical experience, critical care experience preferred but not mandatory. The qualified applicant must have Ohio RN license, WV RN license also suggested. Clinical times will vary on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday throughout the fall semester.
- These positions require a Master’s degree in a related subject area with at least 18 graduate semester hours in the specific subject area:
- Social Services
- To apply please email a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and the attached application for employment, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name and the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Positions will remain open until a candidate is placed in the position and/or until the College closes the search.
- Only those submissions that are complete, as outlined within this application process and submitted by the application deadline posted, will be included in the initial consideration.
- All other submissions may be considered, if the screening process has not been initiated and/or completed.
- If hired, official transcripts will be requested and required.