- This event has passed.
National Suicide Prevention
September 27, 2017
Fresh Check Day…Send Silence Packing
Wear purple or teal to campus
The social services club wants to be the HOPE of suicide prevention across our campus community. We are focusing on “engaging the campus community through interactive as opposed to passive educational tabling.” There will be social service club booths set up on the main campus lawn.
- Tissue paper flowers for a friend – attach a note of kindness
- Write a thank you note to someone on campus
- Craft table to invite students to display their individuality and to promote self-care
- Reject sexual stigmas – invite students to write down their insecurities and throw them in the trash
- Bring your statistic and receive a HOPE bag filled with valuable information and pledge to help others who may be struggling