Full Time Faculty
Biology Faculty - applications will be accepted until July 22, 2019
Psychology Faculty - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Mathematics Faculty - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Nursing Faculty - EARN Pathway ADN & PN programs - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Nursing Faculty - ADN program - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Academic Dean of Technology and Transfer - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Facilities and Maintenance Director - applications will be accepted until July 29, 2019
Director of Human Resources - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Mental Health Counseling & Disability Services Coordinator - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Library & Student Resources Director - applications will be accepted until position is filled
AmeriCorps College Guide - position begins August 1, 2019
- All applicants must complete our online application. You will be able to upload your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcripts to this application.
- If the application drop down box does not contain or does not allow you to select the desired posted position, please type in the position name as it appears in the job posting.
- The system will allow 30 minutes for completion and submission of the application. You will not be able to save and complete later.
- If you are unable to submit your application online please email your cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and the online application for employment, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Positions will remain open until a candidate is placed in the position and/or until the College closes the search.
- Only those submissions that are complete, as outlined within this application process and submitted by the application deadline posted, will be included in the initial consideration.
- All other submissions may be considered, if the screening process has not been initiated and/or completed.
- If hired, official transcripts will be requested and required.
Washington State Community College is seeking applicants for the following Adjunct Faculty positions.
- This position requires an Associate’s degree in a related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred):
- Automotive Instructor
- Diesel Instructor
- Welding Instructor
- These positions require a Bachelor’s degree in a related field:
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Faculty Instructor
- Principles of Reimbursement
- These positions require the completion of an approved registered nursing education program; experience for at least two years in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse; a bachelor’s degree in nursing, MSN preferred; a current valid license in the state of Ohio; a valid West Virginia license may be required for ADN clinicals:
- Clinical Faculty LPN
- Clinical Faculty ADN
- These positions require a Master’s degree in a related subject area with at least 18 graduate semester hours in the specific subject area:
- American Government
- Art History II
- Drawing I & II
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Social Services