Full Time Faculty
Faculty - Nursing Success Coach - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Faculty - Welding - applications will be accepted through October 14, 2018
Faculty - Computer Support Tech/Cyber Security - applications will be accepted through October 14, 2018
Faculty - Accounting (Full Time) - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Director of Marketing and Public Relations - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Enrollment Support Specialist (PT) - applications will be accepted through October 8, 2018
Assistant Director of Public Service and POBA Commander (PT) - applications will be accepted until position is filled
Only individuals currently employed by Washington State Community College will be considered for these positions.
Financial Aid Advisor - applications will be accepted until 8:00am on September 27, 2018
Washington State Community College is seeking applicants for the following Adjunct Faculty positions.
- This position requires an Associate’s degree in a related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred):
- Automotive Instructor
- Diesel Instructor
- Powersports Technician
- Welding Instructor
- These positions require a Bachelor’s degree in a related field:
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Faculty Instructor
- These positions require the completion of an approved registered nursing education program; experience for at least two years in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse; a bachelor’s degree in nursing, MSN preferred; a current valid license in the state of Ohio; a valid West Virginia license may be required for ADN clinicals:
- Clinical Faculty LPN
- Clinical Faculty ADN
- These positions require a Master’s degree in a related subject area with at least 18 graduate semester hours in the specific subject area:
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Social Services
- To apply please complete the online application. While submitting your online application you will be able to upload your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcripts so make sure to have those ready.
- If you are unable to select the desired posted position in the drop down box, please type the position name in as it appears in the job posting while submitting your online application.
- If you are unable to submit your application online please email your cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and the attached application for employment, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name and the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Positions will remain open until a candidate is placed in the position and/or until the College closes the search.
- Only those submissions that are complete, as outlined within this application process and submitted by the application deadline posted, will be included in the initial consideration.
- All other submissions may be considered, if the screening process has not been initiated and/or completed.
- If hired, official transcripts will be requested and required.