The Foundation annually honors outstanding Washington State Community College graduates with the Distinguished Alumni Awards. Honorees must be graduates of a WSCC degree or certificate program and may be recognized in either of two categories:
- Professionalism/Achievement in a chosen field
- Volunteerism/Service to the community
Winners are selected by how well they exhibit the qualities of community and professional leadership that represent the mission and goals of Washington State Community College by:
- Enhancing and promoting excellence in self and others
- Creating an environment that inspires others to reach their potential
- Promoting continuous improvements and lifelong learning
- Enriching the lives of others through community service
- Acknowledging and cultivating social and cultural diversity
Nominations are accepted throughout the year. Awards are presented annually.
For questions, please contact the Foundation Office at 740.885.5706.