Campus Closure/Delay Procedure
If there are campus closures or delays, the following procedure is followed:
- Announcement on the college's homepage: www.wscc.edu.
- Posting on the Washington State Community College Facebook page.
- E-mails will be sent to each student's college email address.
- Voice message on the telephone system will be changed.
- Phone call and/or text message will be sent to all students, staff, and faculty (Note: You should verify that your phone number on file is correct)
- Note: College Credit Plus students taking classes on campus at WSCC should follow WSCC closures NOT high school closures. If WSCC is open, students should report to CCP class.
- Important: Always use your own discretion before traveling and advise your instructors if you are unable to make it for a particular reason.
When the campus is on a 2-hour delay, all in-person classes starting before 10 am are canceled*. Classes meeting at 10 am or after will meet at their normal times. The campus, and its offices, will open at 9:30am in the event of a 2-hour delay. The cancellation of evening classes will be announced by 3:30pm. All online and remote delivery classes will continue as scheduled.
*Certain programs of study may notify students in advance of other procedures to follow.
Individual Class Cancellations
For individual class cancellations click here.