Degree-seeking Student (Both on-campus and online)
Ready to start your journey toward a college education? We’re glad you’re considering a degree or certificate at Washington State! Anyone who is a graduate of an accredited high school or has passed the GED examination is eligible for admission as a degree-seeking student.
Follow the steps below to enroll at WSCC as a degree-seeking student:
- Complete our free application for admission. If you’re considering a health program, you’ll also need to complete the application packet for the program of your choice. Health application information are available here.
- Recommended – Submit your official transcript(s).
- An official high school transcript should be sent directly from the high school/board of education to the WSCC Admissions Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (740-376-0257), or mail (WSCC Admissions, 710 Colegate Drive, Marietta, OH 45750). Homeschool students are also required to send in transcripts. We encourage the use of a template, such as http://www.howtohomeschooltoday.com/transcript_creator. Transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions Office by either fax, email or mail. Transcripts can also be hand-delivered so long as they are in a sealed envelope from the high school.
- Once you’re accepted, you will receive an email with information on how to access MyWSCC and set up your student email account. Remember to check your WSCC email often for important information.
- Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA and include WSCC’s school code, 010453, at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. Be sure to also apply for WSCC scholarships.
- Schedule an admissions appointment with one our friendly College Pathway Advisors or register for one of our upcoming Info Sessions or special events by calling the Admissions Office at 740.568.1900 or going to our Visit-Us page.
- Register for classes and set up payment arrangements. Remember to register early for the best selection of course times and formats.
- All fees must be paid by the published Washington State fee payment deadline dates. You can pay in full conveniently online through your Student Planning account.
- If you have questions about payment options, please contact our Business Office at 740-568-1905.
- Finally, complete our mandatory new student orientation. Yep, it’s mandatory because student success begins with a great orientation.
- Get New Student ID to access the building at our Library.
Still have questions? We’re happy to help. Contact Admissions at 740.568.1900 or email@example.com for more information.