Welcome back! As a former WSCC student, you can pick up where you left off with your certificate or degree. However, if it has been more than two years since you last attended, we’ll need you to complete a few simple steps.
Follow the steps below to enroll as a returning student to WSCC:
- Complete a new application for admission. By completing a new application, you can update your contact information and your academic intent.
- Access your Washington State email and MyWSCC. Once your new application is processed, you will receive an email with information on how to access MyWSCC and set up your student email account. Remember to check your WSCC email often for important information.
- Have college credit from another institution? To transfer credit, forward all official transcripts directly from the other institution(s) to: Washington State Community College, Attn: Records Office, 710 Colegate Drive, Marietta, OH 45750
- Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA and include WSCC’s school code, 010453, at www.fafsa.gov. Be sure to also apply for WSCC scholarships.
- Contact the Admissions Office at 740.568.1900 to set up an appointment with one of our friendly staff who can help in determining next step in the process.
- Register for classes and set up payment arrangements. Remember to register early for the best selection of course times and formats. All fees must be paid by the published Washington State fee payment deadline dates. You can pay in full conveniently online through Student Planning. Payment plans are also available.
- Complete our mandatory new student orientation. Yep, it’s mandatory because student success begins with a great orientation. Since you’ve been away from WSCC for more than two years, we’ve got lots of updates to share with you.
Still have questions? We’re happy to help. Contact Admissions at 740.568.1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.