EEP at WSCC or Online
Exclusively through WSCC, EEP offers free tuition for students for a limited number of credit hours each term. This option is best for high school students who are unable to participate in CCP but would like to have an opportunity to earn college credit. Fees and books are the responsibility of the student.
EEP Details & Eligibility
If you’re considering EEP, review the requirements below to make sure that you qualify. Then, contact the Office of Advising at 740.568.1930 to learn more about your next steps.
- Any student participating in EEP may do so if they are not currently enrolled in College Credit Plus (CCP).
- Rising sophomore students may enroll in one course per semester, with approval of the Office of Advising. Rising junior and senior students may enroll in two courses per semester beginning the summer after sophomore year.
- A senior may enroll in one class the summer following high school graduation if the student has completed a minimum of nine (9) Washington State Community College transcripted semester credits .
- High school students may register for an EEP class no earlier than 10 business days prior to the start of each term. Students paying tuition will be given priority in the event that there are students waitlisted for the class. EEP students will be required to pay the registration fee for each term, purchase their own books and pay any applicable fees. Students may enroll in courses offered during the day, evening or online upon space availability.
- Participants must meet Ohio residency requirements.
- Students planning to enroll in English or math courses, as well as courses that require completion of an English or Math pre-requisite course, must take the ACCUPLACER placement test or submit current official ACT scores.
- A student may enroll in any course offered at Washington State Community College except courses taught through a third party contract. The list of these ineligible courses is held by the Vice President of Enrollment and Student Success.