Get your educational journey at Washington State Community College off to a good start!
During new student orientation, you'll learn about all the resources available to you as a WSCC student and meet staff who are ready to help you be successful!
During the orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive important information about your financial aid and upcoming deadlines
- Discover the resources that exist at Washington State, such as the Center for Student Success, eLabs, and the Library
- Learn about the career services available at WSCC
- Check out the opportunities to participate in campus life with the many student organizations available, and events like the Evergreen Arts & Humanities Series
- Take a tour of the campus to familiarize yourself with your classrooms
- Obtain your student ID card.
For more information call Admissions at 740.568.1900.
Our Priority is Keeping You Safe & Healthy
Here are our orientation guidelines:
Limited attendance. To ensure we can maintain appropriate social distancing, orientation is only open to WSCC students. Guests cannot accompany students.
Wearing is Caring. Masks are required by all faculty, staff, students, and visitors while on campus.
Health screenings and temperature checks will be part of the check-in process.
Buying books. Our bookstore can only accommodate three customers at a time. Students are encouraged to order their books online.