Amanda Harvey on Business Management Technology
Break into the world of business with our Business Management Technology program.
Our program will help you take the first step to becoming a manager or an entrepreneur. We can also help you sharpen your managerial skills to get ahead. Wherever you see yourself going in the world of business, we can help you get there.
The curriculum of the Business Management program includes management, entrepreneurship, marketing, and accounting. It also includes computer applications, database management, and international business.
You can choose to to take classes either full or part-time, day or evening. Many courses are also offered online or in a blended format. Additionally, we've added an Online Business Management degree. Courses are offered 100% online. You can earn your degree from the comforts of your home without ever having to come to campus.
Successful completion of the program leads to the Associate of Applied Business degree.
By the Numbers
Southeast Ohio projected increase in demand by 2028
- 15.8% Marketing Research Analysts
- 13.3% Transportation Management
- 12.4% Financial Management
- 10.5% Property Management
- 7.6% Landscaping Managers & Supervisors
Ohio projected increase in demand by 2028
- 21.3% Management Consulting Services
- 17.5% Office Administrative Services
- 15.9% Warehouse Management
- 7.7% Transportation Management